Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Card for a boy turning 14 years old. Simple design.

The insides.

Ooops! it did it again.... I guess everyone can see that this is the back of the card.



Card for a boy turning 12 years old. Also really simple design.

Insides.

This time the picture of the back didn't turn sideways.


I will hopefully have time to sit down and be creative tomorrow. I am looking forward to create a card again. But first of all I have to clean up a ton of stuff on my desk.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Lissie said...

Flott kort! :)

nessy said...

gosh that was quick ~back so soon ~again amazing cards ~ wish i could do boy cards ~got so many to make over the next few weeks!
vanesssa xx

Dot-scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Oh så lækkert et kort. Du er så dygtig. Tusind tak for det smukke julekort. Jeg sender snart et lille kort til dig også.
Knus
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Jeanette said...

What a fabulous card for a boy! I always have trouble with those!
Hugs Jeanette xxo