Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My sister's birthdaycard

This is the card I made for my oldest sister. She turns 51 years this Friday. I don't think she ever visits my blog so I can show the card here before she receives the card.
When I found this stamp from Art Impressions I knew that it would be perfect to use on a card for my sister. I think this lady looks really cool.

This is the insides. I have stamped the text "Happiness the rest of your life can only be achived by living day by day".
The roses are a stamp from Panduro, and they are coloured with Twinkling H20.

This is the back of the card. I have stamped the same rose as on the insides all over the back with a watermark stamppad. I like the effect that there is something on the background, but it isn't too much.

I am so happy that I have found some time to sit down and create again!

Thank you to all visiting my blog and espescially those of you leaving a comment.
Have a great time.

No comments: