Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Penny Black christmascard

Oh, yes, I've started on this years christmas cards already!
It feels good to have accomplished what I said I wanted to do when I started this year. Four christmas cards each month, and the ones for January are finished!


I have made room on the left inside to stick a family photo when time comes for me to write inside the card.


Simple back. One of the clues to manage to make all the cards I want is to keep it simple. :)

I have found out that this weeks challenge over at Penny Black Saturday challenge is to use some of the latest stuff I bought for cardmaking. On front you can see the snowflake punch I bought in December but didn't use until now. And the papers I actually bought on January sales this year. (weak person :))

Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

kath said...

this is so sweet kristin and what a great idea to make 4 cards each month....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable.
luv
Debby

joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card I love the paper,thanks forjoining us at pbsc

Joey x