Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Christmascard #3

Another christmascard. Number three this year.
To be honest I don't know the manufacturer of this stamp. I received this print as a gift from a blogfriend.
The paper I bought on a January sale from Panduro.

The insides are simple. Since I have planned to stick a picture on the left side I haven't decorated it.

The back of the card. I have used my christmas personal stamp. It says: "Made with christmasspirit by Kristin". :) Cute!

Well, soon it is Mother's Day here in Norway. We always celebrate this day the second Sunday in February. This means I have to make a card for my mother today. I look forward to be a little creative today. :)

Have a great day. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: