Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy mother's day


In Norway we celebrate Mother's Day in February.
I made this card for my own mother. Since she lives far away from where I live I had to send it to her and I hope she received in time.


These are the insides. I love the little hedgehog in the lower left corner. :)


I used a similiar tag as on the front here on the back of the card.

If you want to see some photos I took today when we went for a walk you are welcome to visit my photoblog. We had such a lovely weather today and even though it was minus 13 degrees when we went for this walk we decided to sit down outdoor on a café. I had a yummy scone and a capuccino. :)

No comments: