Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthdaycards for boys again


My son was invited to a birthdayparty for two boys. Then I had to make two cards in a hurry.
I chose to make two pretty similar cards. Same papers and details, but the design was a bit different on the front of the cards.



On the inside I made the cards similiar. I didn't have the time to think of new things for both the cards.



The backs were made really clean and simple.

Wednesday already. The days are just flying by. I am looking forward to this week-end. I have no plans at all on Saturday. I even have the Friday off from work. Yay!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs, Kristin :-)

1 comment:

nessy said...

oh kristin these two "boy" cards are fab!! just perfect insdie and out!!
vanessa xx
ps hope all is ok with you and your family!