Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pink card


This card is made for the same lady as in last post. Two different people ordered a card for her so I had to make sure the cards were different.
I do hope she liked both the cards. :-)


This is the insides. Since this card was from friends I stamped some "friend"-texts on one of the sides.


The back.

The Easter is soon here. We have been planning to go up to the cabin in the mountains, but we've been told that there's hardly any snow left. So now it looks like we're staying at home and then we'll start the spring cleaning. Yay! Sounds like a great plan to me!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

No comments: