Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And another boy's birthdaycard



Second birthdaycard.
I didn't have much time to make these birthdaycards so I had to make them really simple. Since this boy's name was so much longer than the other boy's name I hade to turn the card on the side. This way it ended up with a slightly different look. :-)



 Here's the front without the string.



The insides.



The back without the string.



The back with the string.


My days are packed nowadays. When I'm not at work I have hardly the time to sit down to check my e-mails. So my computer just sits here on the table and I have to blow the dust of it everytime I want to use it. :-)
To take the time to upload pictures of the cards I make is difficult. I really have to make other priorities now. Sorry for not visiting any blog now. I kind of miss my days where I had time to blog more often. My blogfriends are gone and I feel a bit alone in this blogworld. But I guess that's how life is. I will continue to show my cards and creative things here even if it's just for me.

Well, now I have to do the laundry before I go to work.

Thanks for visiting my blog for those of you still hanging in there.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Lissie said...

Så gøy å se at stemplene fortsatt er i bruk!

Ha en flott kveld!
Hilsen Anne Lise (Lissie Design)

Lissie said...

Så gøy å se at stemplene fortsatt er i bruk!

Nydelige og spnennde kort blir det og! Du er en dyktig kortlager!

Ha en flott kveld!
Hilsen Anne Lise (Lissie Design)