Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, May 27, 2011

A folded card for my boss


I have a very nice female boss. She turned 50 years in end of March and my collegues and I decided to give her a gift certificate. I made this card to put the gift certificate in.






I tried to make a happy card, but also kind of stylish. My boss is very stylish and is always a happy person.

I have a day off from work today. It has been a very relaxed day so far. I know I should have done several things but there's another day tomorrow. :-) Today I will just do things I think is fun and just enjoy the hours I have to relax.

Hope you are all fine. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kristin :-)

No comments: