Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Birthdaycard for boy - As a locomotive


I was asked if I could make a card looking as a train, a car, or something special. I knew I had seen something in a magazine I wanted to copy, but when I looked it up I didn't have all the gear needed to make that card. So, my card is much simpler and not as pretty as the card I wanted to copy. But I think it turned out well no matter what. :-)



I used a couple of photos of the boy turning 2 years and I printed the text on my printer.



I decorated the card by spraying some glimmer mist on a white cardstock. I found some stamps from Aud Design and stamped them here and there all over the front and back.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kristin :-)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOW for et kjempelekkert kort Kristin. det var bare utrolig fint. Nydelige blåtoner, og bilde av verdens skjønneste gutt! dette blir nok populært. Har du laget malen selv?

Klem klem