Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthdaycard for my niece


When my niece turned 9 in April I made her this card. I think this motif is really cute. It's from Belles n Whistles.



I have used a dry embossing folder from QuicKutz.
All the small rectangular stamps with the calendar and the other texts are from Norsk Stempelblad.



Once again I have used my "Hug" stamp as a decoration on both the edges.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marita said...

Et herlig og morsomt kort med mange flotte detaljer:) Morsomt med de stemplene inni. Ønsker deg en fin Søndag. Klæm

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Kult! Er det arket bak klovnen stemplet også? Utrolig stilig i alle fall :-)