Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Birthdaycard for my sister-in-law


My sister-in-law turned 42 in end of April. She received this card from me.
The image is one I downloaded from internet and I have used it on a card before.



This calendar stamp is one I have used a lot. Since I can chose which month to write it is pretty versatile.
The border stamp at the bottom is a new one I bought on my last trip to Bikuben. I saw the stamp long time ago in someone's stamp collection, but have never been lucky enogh to find it in the store myself. Now that I found it I just had to buy it!



I love this stamp, "Hug". I have used it a lot as decoration like here, or as a text.



The border on the blue designpaper is made with a Fiskars punch. I am really glad I bought it when I found it. This goes for the punches I have for the oval and scalloped oval as well. They make it so much easier to punch out my personal stamp for the back of the cards I make.


I know, I know.... My blogoversary is over and I haven't celebrated it yet. I will come back to this as soon as possible. Promise!!!

Have a great day.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

nessy said...

oh kristin this is such a gorgeous card for your SIL!! as always so beautifully made inside and out!!
vanessa xx

eba said...

Hei, og takk for hilsen! IKEA er ikke så dumt, nei... :)
Så mange flotte kort du har laget i det siste, masse herlig inspirasjon å hente her!!!
Ha en herlig helg!!

Klemmer; Eba.

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Kjempeflott Kristin! :-) Liker så godt hvordan du pynter alle sidene på et kort - avgjort noe jeg skal bli flinkere til! Det notatarket? Er det fra en spiralbok, eller laget selv? Stilig :-)