Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Boy's birthdaycard again


My oldest son wanted to go to a birthdayparty for a boy in his class. Then I had to make another birthdaycard for a boy in a hurry. I hope that I one day will have time to sit down and make a batch of birthdaycards for upcoming events. It seems like I'm always making cards in a hurry.



On the left side I have made a pocket to put money inside, or it could also be a gift certificate.



Really simple back. I like this paper, I think it's from My Minds Eye.

Today I will start making an album for one of the boys' teacher.
And I have to make a card for my brother in-law.
So, busy-busy-busy. Now it's time to take action.

No comments: