Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, June 03, 2011

Invitations


These invitations I made for my son's confirmation. I wanted to make something simple but stylish. I have had this stamp of the dressed up mannequin for ages, and I bought it because I had seen it used on a confirmand card. And suddenly it was time for my own son to be a confirmand! 


Here's the card without the insert. 


This is the back of the invitation.




Here's the whole lot of invitaions. I made one extra so I can keep in my scrapbook.


Have a great day. I will enjoy the sunny weather. :-)


2 comments:

Lise said...

Så stilig de var! Har nettopp blitt ferdig med 50 invitasjoner jeg også. Bilde kommer nok i bloggen når alle som skal få, har fått de i posten. ;)Håper dere hadde en fin konfirmasjon. :)

Audhild said...

Nydelige invitasjoner. Flott fargelagt og lekre papirer. Jeg liker fargene du har brukt.

Hilsen Audhild