Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A lady's birthdaycard


I made this card for my cousin. She turned 40 years in April. Hopefully she had a great day.




Inside, with the text; You're never to old to dream new dreams.



Inside, where I wrote a personal message.



The back, with a lot of swirls. :-)


I have been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to think about all the details about my blogoversary. I think I just have to postpone it for a couple of days. I will come back a bit later. :-)

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Torill said...

Så hærlig dette var!!
Digger den fonten på tallene/bokstavene!!
Ha en strålende onsdag!!

Teena in Toronto said...

So nice!

Happy blogoversary :)

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Halloisen Kristin! Du lager fremdeles flotte kort, håper vi kan treffes en dag. Klem