Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

And yet another christmascard

This is my seventh christmascard this year. I made it in May, but I haven't had the time to show it here before now.

I have found a way to make the insides and I guess all the christmascards this year will be more or less like this.

Simple back again.

It is definetely vacation in my house nowadays. I am sleeping in every morning and I don't get out of bed until 8 am. It feels good.
I hope that we will get our campervan today. I am looking forward to drive around visiting different places.

Don't forget to visit my blogoversary giveaway. You find it two posts down from here.

Thanks for visiting. :-)

6 comments:

Lise said...

Nydelige papirer! :) God ferie! :)

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Flinka!

Tusen takk for koselige kommentarer på min blogg. Vi storkoser oss på ferie sammen, Tuva og jeg. Late slowlife dager :-) Jeg håper dere får en flott ferie i bobilen! Gleder meg til å høre om den. Kjenner jeg nesten kunne tenkt meg en bobil, så kunne Tuva og jeg reist land og strand rundt :-) En gang .....

Lise said...

Da har jeg linket til deg og candyen :)

TanySol said...

I like this card! Beautiful!!!

Ksenia said...

Very beautiful card! Love the colour combination!

nessy said...

just love this xmas card ~simply stunning!!
really must get my xmas stamps out of the drawer!!..not even started yet
hugs, vanessa xx