Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, July 04, 2011

Confirmation card for a girl

This card looks like an envelope when it's closed. I have closed it with a ribbon.

This is the upper part without the ribbon.

This is the inside of the card. In the middle there is a tag to write a personal message.


The tag is removed.

This is the tag.

The name of the confirmand.

A good advice; "You don't make footprints where everyone else is walking."

Another advice; "Wherever you go bring your whole heart."

Pretty girl, just like the confirmand.

I have glued the ribbon under the personal stamp to make sure it doesn't disappear when it's opened.


Well, well, well, it's summer and I have started my vacation. Hopefully we can start driving in our new campervan tomorrow!


Don't forget my blogoversary! You will find it in the post below.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting. :-)

4 comments:

Mona Underdal-Loktu said...

Stilig! Hadde helt glemt disse kule sirkel-konvoluttene. Du lærte det jo til meg for "evigheter" siden!

God tur med bobilen og hils familien!

Lise said...

Fint kort Kristin! :)

nessy said...

oh wow ~just stunning kristin ~ love it!!
enjoy your trip!!
vanessa xx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card is this, great idea!