Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Confirmationcard for my son

When my son was confirmand in May I made this card for him.
It is one of these circular cards which you can fold up to an envelope.
This is the card folded up and tied with a ribbon.

This is the back of the card.

This is how the card looks like when it is opened up.
In the pocket in the middle I have copied, printed and cut out some old Norwegian money. This was just a fun way to show my son the amount of money we gave him as a gift on this special day.

When he removed the fake money he could see the tag with more personal message from us to him.

Here also the tag is removed from the card.

His monogram.

Some wise words; Wherever you go, bring your whole heart.

A cute confirmand... :-)

More wise words; You don't make a trail if you follow others.


This is a close-up of the center of the card.

My son's confirmation was in end of May, and it was a great day. Busy, but absolutely a day to remember. It was a first timer for us parents to arrange a confirmation, but we know already that we have more experience when our youngest son will be a confirmand in two years time.

Well, today it's a great day. The sun is shining and it's warm. I have to work overtime, but when I come home I know we will have a barbeque on our terrace. I'm looking forward to that!

Have a great day. Thanks for looking.

Kristin :-)

2 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely idea, this round card!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

What a truly beautiful keepsake. I like the amount of work and detail you have put into this card. It is awesome. Thanks for sharing

hugs julie