Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, August 05, 2011

Invitations for a wedding party


I was asked to make some invitations for my niece's wedding party. She and her husband got married last autumn but they didn't invite anyone to a party or to celebrate the day together with them. After some months they decided to invite friends and family to a big party to celebrate the marriage. I made approx. 45 invitations. Since it wasn't going to be a typical wedding, only the party, I decided to make a fun invitation. My niece had decided to use the colours lilac, dark blue and silver in her decorations and flowers, so I wanted to use those colours on the invitations.

This Magnolia stamp I have had for a long time and I think it was perfect for this occation.



The insides. I love to decorate all four sides so I just had to put something on the left side as well. Since I was going to make approx. 45 invitations I didn't want to put a lot of work on a small detail. But I must say that it took me quite a while to stamp, paint and cut out this little heart banner for all the invitations.... :-)



Really simple back again. But even though it doesn't seem a lot of work, to make those fake stitches around the edges it takes a while. :-)


Here's the last batch of invitations. I also made a small batch which I sent to my niece much earlier than these last ones.

I am still on holidays in our new campervan. I love this kind of vacation. Perfect for our family.
My niece's wedding party is this Saturday, tomorrow! I am looking forward to it. I will show you the card I made for her and her husband as soon as possible. :-)

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Kristin :-)

No comments: