Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Farewell to my boss

This card was made for my boss. She was starting in a new job and was leaving us.


I had just bought these stamps and thought they would be perfect for my boss and her new life.


A very simple card this time. Sometimes I just haven't got the energy or time to be real creative. I just have to make a card because a really want to give away a homemade card.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Dette kortet var kjempestilig Kristin. Likte så godt fargene du har valgt ♥

klem klem

nessy said...

oh my i have been missing for so long i have missed all your gorgeous creations kristin (so sorry)!
sure your boss just loved this card
vanessa xx
hope you and your family are ok!