Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, April 09, 2012

Birthdaycard for my brother in law


The picture is downloaded from one of the sites that have free vintage pictures. I downloaded it ages ago so I have forgotten which site I found this in.
The cupcakes are made of a stamp I got free from a crafts magazine.



I love stamping letters and then cut them apart. Sometimes I write the text on the computer, print them on the chosen cardstock, and then cut them apart so I can glue them on the desired place.



I love my oval and oval scalloped punches. They make it much easier to finish up the back of my cards.

This card was made in August 2011.


1 comment:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Herlig kort! Herlig vintage bilde - ser nesten ut som en liten napoleon, med den hattefasongen - skjønn gutt på bildet! :)

Satser på at du har hatt en knall påske!

Klem, Hege