Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy new year

This is the last day of this year! Did I achieve what I had planned? Well, some of the things I wanted to achieve I did achieve, but only approx. half of my list. So that means I wasn't very successful, doesn't it? I think I was very successful in some areas and some I wasn't totally in it with my whole heart. And of course we can discuss why I didn't put my whole heart into my own resolution list. That's a totally different question.

What are my plans for 2015? Do I want to make a list of resolutions again? Well, I do think I will make a list, but a list of challenges. Because I have joined Ali Edwards´ One Little Word, and my word for the year is Challenge. I really want things to happen, so I challenge myself. I am not a competitive person. I have avoided challenges most of my life. I don't know why, but I have kind of been afraid of comitting to something a little outside my comfort zone.

So this year, to make things happen, I challenge myself!

I challenge myself to loose weight.
I challenge myself to exercise more.
I challenge myself to get rid of all the things I don't use anymore.
I challenge myself to tidy up my own mess in my workroom.
I challenge myself to believe in myself.

I will take on all the challenges I meet. I don't want to fail. Because I believe I am worth more than seeing myself as a big fat failure.

No comments: